Wednesday, December 4, 2013

She's back!

Marbles is back in her cage. My teacher found her today and put her back in her critter keeper. She is in worse condition than I thought as her abdomen is much smaller than I thought it was when I saw her the other day. I'm just glad that she is still alive and of course, throwing threat postures at the pencil. Luckily not my fingers, but she just doesn't like the pencil. And it is too bad as it is really helpful to have something small enough it fit into her cage and move her around a bit. But I guess that I have invaded her space too much with it and I can't blame her for getting upset. I'm going to have to remember to leave her alone a lot more. I guess I'm really happy she is back. Haha. I am amazed that she is back as soon as she is. Maybe she decided to take her thanksgiving break sooner than I did.

Daniel Jones has been wanting more pictures of her and her enclosure. I'll try to get some up for him and the rest of you to enjoy pretty soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment